[February 12, 2024] The dating game. It sure has changed over the past decade, and if you’ve not been paying attention, then you’ve missed some fantastic debates among men and women. Rich Cooper “is an entrepreneur, private equity investor, content creator … and high performance coach.” He often discusses “red flags” for women and I have a list of 10 red flags he gave in a recent interview.
If you’re a woman reading this, you might rightly be insulted. But there is plenty of truth here and while I don’t have the time to get into the nitty-gritty of Cooper’s observations, they should be out there for discussion.
Here are Rich Cooper’s 10 Red Flags to watch out for in women:
- Daddy issues: She doesn’t have a good relationship with her father. If this is true, then how can a man expect the woman to have a fulfilling relationship with him?
- Feminist: Most women if they identify as a feminist, they are a toxic version of modern feminism. They don’t seek equality with men, instead, they find ways to embrace victimhood. It’s a loser’s mindset and since they are looking for the oppressor, the man becomes the oppressor.
- Boss Girls: Women that compete with you. They compare their wealth, status, authority, etc., with you. Men are not interested in competing with women.
- Slew of past boyfriends: Nothing comes good from putting a woman in a room with a man who she has intimate with in her past.
- Violent tendencies: Women who have violent tendencies are a no-go. If the police have to be called, the man is the one who will be hauled away in handcuffs regardless.
- Tattoos, piercings, and ridiculous dagger nails: This is always controversial. Tattoos because they are traditionally a masculine trait, especially tattoos over large parts of their body. These are a demonstration of a lack of good feminine taste. “It’s like putting bumper stickers all over a Lamborghini.” Women are beautiful by nature.
- High body counts: Women who have sleep with large numbers of men. If you’re looking for a long-term relationship and a woman to have your kids, this is the wrong woman for you. There are many studies that claim that women with many partners cannot properly pair bond with a man in a long-term relationship. They are less able to stay happily married, have high divorce rates, more abortions, STDs, and bring kids in toe from past relationships. Plus, these women bring more mental baggage to the relationship.
- Women with a committee of fools: Those that have other women around that they like to run ideas by to see if their girlfriends agree. Much of this is through social media where it might not be just their girlfriends but random other women.
- Alcohol, smoking, or drugs: These are habits that cost money, create a substantial financial burden, lead to physically unhealthy habits, increased run-ins with the law, contact with unsavory and violent people, and can easily ruin a man.
- No work ethic and poor hygiene: Women who are lazy, unwilling to do the work required for the relationship, or have poor hygiene, and cannot motivate themselves to stay fit, feminine, and friendly will drain a man of all his energy.
For a good man to do well with women, he needs to do something of some significance. Women will see that you are an influential man, that you’re competent, that you’ve got a great social network, and that you do incredible things. If a woman wants to be with you, she needs to know that you only accept certain women who are willing to be part of his life and meet the healthy boundaries he sets up. Otherwise, she will be gone from his life.
Men need to vet women before they get married and have children. A mistake that men make is they desperately want the first woman who goes to bed with them. These immature men don’t think about these red flags. They should. Beware!
Please read my books: